Why choose KSF Shop Fronts?
KSF non-thermal shop fronts provide a strong and visually attractive façade for any ground floor level building. Designed to maximise installation flexibility, KSF shop fronts are compatible with almost any commercial building design and can accommodate double action, single and double doors.
The benefits of KSD Shop Fronts are:
- Robust & durable system
- Available in any RAL colour
- Quick turnaround times available
- Compatible with almost any commercial building
- Excellent value for money
About KSF Shop Fronts
KSF non-thermal shop fronts are an excellent way to optimise glazed areas on building frontages. Although generally used for exterior shop front installations, they can also be configured for use in an interior partition setting. At exlabesa, all our shop front systems can accommodate both manual and automatic door systems. Screw port fixing is used for ease of installation with square cut profiles to help fabrication. Our non-thermal shop fronts can be specified with bottom, mid, or top rails and can accommodate a range of glazing thicknesses.
Latest InstallationsBrowse through some of our latest installations
- Anti-finger trap bulb and half bulb stile options
- DDA compliant low threshold for easy access
- High security internal beading
- Manual and automatic door options
- Cleated or tie rodded door sash construction
- Modern aesthetic with maximised glass sections
- Compatible with double and single doors
- Fully rebated gasketed cill or flat backed cill