Why choose a facited curtain wall system?
Versatility is at the heart of the KLW facited curtain wall system’s design. All mullion and transom sections are completely interchangeable to reduce wastage and maximise design flexibility.
The benefits of KSD Shop Fronts are:
- Robust & durable system
- Available in any RAL colour
- Quick turnaround times available
- Compatible with almost any commercial building
- Excellent value for money
About Aluminium Curtain Wall
The KLW aluminium curtain wall system is high performing and attractive. Its slim profile sections maximise the glazed areas to create a visually impressive building façade. 28mm double glazing is used as standard to optimise thermal performance and the system is fully compatible with all exlabesa window and door systems.
It can accommodate facets of between 30 and 60 degrees because of its adjustable split mullion profiles and for a quick and hassle-free installation, the system can be manufactured in ‘ladder’ form for on-site clip-on installation. With square cut and screw ported 50mm face sections, fabrication is simplified to allow for an extensive range of building designs to be used.
- Slimline aluminium profiles
- Innovative thermal breaks
- Flush internal finish
- A selection of external end caps
- Internal reinforcing bars for larger projects
- Available with faceted sections for angled screen installations
- Interchangeable transom and mullion sections
- Available with full suite of window and door inserts
- Faceted glass curtain wall system